Verizon Wireless has released the LG Vortex Android Phone. The device is now available in Stores and online Nov. 18, 2010. The LG Vortex empowers first-time smartphone users to join and explore the growing Android world with 3G connectivity over the best wireless 3G network.
The Vortex is being billed as a phone for new users of Google Android and smartphones. We beg to differ as this could easly be a Top Android. Its small yey powerful and as all the features people are looking for.
LG was first to get on board wit Android and have ramped up production the closer Christmas gets. The Vortex is something to look at for a Gift.
- Android 2.2
- Comes Preloaded with Bing Search and Bing MapsGmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Google VoiceAndroid Market
Features of LG vortex Android Phone Include:
- 3.2” touchscreen with tactile feedback for fast and accurate touch vibration response
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 3G Mobile HotSpot capable
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with Swype technology installed
- Bluetooth 2.1 capabilities with support for Bluetooth Profiles Supported: Headset, Hands-Free, Dial-Up Networking, Object Push, Advanced Audio Distribution (stereo), Audio/Video Remote Control, Phone Book Access, and File Transfer
- microSD card slot with expandable memory up to 32 GB
Rise your Voice